|Editor's Overall Rating:
|Average User Rating:
(based on 0 reviews)
Huddle Costs & Features
Compiled by No1Reviews.com.
- Subscription Packages:
- 3 User: free
- 10 User: $30 per month
- 25 User: $70 per month
- 50 User: $120 per month
- 100 User: $175 per month
- 250 User: $375 per month
- 2,000 User: Custom corporate packages are available upon request
- Free version available for up to 3 users.
- Web communication tool for delivering rich media presentations in real time
- Live streaming audio and video
- Powerpoint and Open Office slide presentations
- Upload content before the presentation begins
- Public and private text chat
- Scales to hundreds (or even thousands) of participants
- No download required for participants
- Attendance tracking features
- Recording and on-demand replay of events
- Generate surveys for your participants to provide feedback
- Custom branded user interface
- Event management facilities
- Promote participants to presenters at any point
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux
- Huddle's comparison chart, below, shows how their various subscription packages differ:
- * All replays will be removed after 30 days, if your account is canceled or terminated.
- ** Multiple webinars can be run simultaneously, however, the total number of connected users must not exceede the maximum number of users permitted for that account.
Prices and features are subject to change. For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website. Click on the button below to check out LiveHuddle.com for yourself...
» Click here to visit LiveHuddle.com
« Back to the rest of our Webinar Services Reviews