Great webinar tool that has come on leaps and bounds 07 February 2014 Reviewer: John Newton from United Kingdom
134 of 251 people found this review helpful
Ease of Use / Navigation:
Ease of Joining / Registration:
Value for Money:
Overall Star Rating:
As a premium MeetingBurner user, and an ex-user of both the two market leading webinar platforms, I felt it would be worth giving another view.
- Loads quickly.
- Extremely well priced.
- Great customer service, both by email for day-to-day requests and phone.
- Cutting edge features - including the pretty unique meeting temperature check that helps identify the most popular, and least popular, sections of your webinars.
- Modern registration page compared to competitors.
- One-click recording option.
- Ability to swap presenters easily.
- "As live" webinar replay function effectively means you can be in two places at once.
- They listen - I called them to ask when customisable fields would be added to registration pages. Two weeks later this feature went live. I am sure they were already in their development queue before I called, but the fact remains that MeetingBurner continue to evolve and develop their system.
- US-only call bridge at the moment.
- Does take a little practice to start with.
- Missing a few advanced features e.g. polls, although I don't use these myself.
All in all, this compares very well to the competition, is more keenly priced, and the team at MeetingBurner seem to genuinely care about users of their products.
In summary, I would recommend Meeting Burner to a friend.